Tool to build strong teams and develop desired behaviour
High level cooperation and trust within a team results in synergy, greater creativity, more proactive approaches to problem solving and a more common view on task completion. Building strong management teams, functional teams, cross-functional teams, and task groups is essential to building a successful organisation.
We facilitate a wide range of tailor made team building exercises that are designed to meet the speciﬁ c needs of the organisation. The exercises guide your team towards a clearer understanding of what makes an effective team, how to be a contributing and active team member and, most importantly, how to enhance the team spirit and synergy.
- Organisations that are experiencing change.
- Executive teams.
- Regional or functional teams.
- Organisations that want to build cross functional relationships.
- Newly established teams.
- Teams which are demotivated or not functioning effectively
- Emergence and development of desired behaviours.
- Identiﬁes potential leadership or team types.
- Relationship building and team bonding.
- Increases motivation and conﬁdence.
- Development of new ideas.