Tool to deﬁne job roles, skill requirements and expectations
Job analysis is the procedure for determining the duties and skill requirements of a job and the kind of person who should be hired for it. The analysis is used to inform the development of job descriptions and speciﬁ cations in such a way that organisational goals and objectives are effectively achieved.
We work with your line managers to clearly map out workﬂ ow processes that maximize efﬁciency and effectiveness, collect information about existing positions, identify how employees utilise their time, and design or re-design roles to ensure that your organisation’s work-units achieve their goals
- Small and medium size enterprises.
- Organisations with limited HR capability.
- Fast growth or post merger organisations.
- Organisations preparing for expansion or downsizing.
- Organisations undergoing change.
- Maximise working capacity.
- Increases understanding of role expectations.
- Minimises duplication and overlapping of tasks.
- Increases efﬁ ciency of the HR and reduces costs.
- Identiﬁes shortfalls or savings in manpower.