Aligning your HR function with the organisation’s business strategy
An HR strategy that addresses all people-related business issues faced by your organisation is the most important step in HR set-up. The HR strategy determines how your people are selected, developed and treated and provides direction to the HR function based on where the organisation is going.
We work with your management team to develop HR strategies that are linked to your organisational culture, values, business objectives and strategies.
- Organisations that do not have an HR strategy.
- Organisations with limited HR capability.
- Post merger organisations.
- Start-up organisations.
- Provides direction for the HR function.
- Ensures that the HR function is aligned with the organisation’s business strategy.
- Ensures that the people have the capability to meet the business strategy.